Heating Bath Circulator CORIO CD-B5 (115 VAC) (with stainless steel bath tank)
The new generation of laboratory circulators for routine work and standard tasks.
Open heating bath circulators are designed for internal and external applications.
The Open Heating Bath Circulators of the new CORIO™ series feature high-quality bath tanks made of stainless steel and pump connections. The circulator can be removed for easy cleaning of the bath tank.
- Your Advantages
- Precise temperature control
- For internal and external applications
- Bright, white, easy to read display
- Very quiet
- Easy operation
- Easy pump change-over between internal and external circulation
- USB connection
- Class III (FL) according to DIN 12876-1
- Integrated drain screw
- Tecnical Data:
- Working temperature range +20 to +150℃
- Wetted parts made of stainless steel or high grade plastic
- Setting / display resolution 0.1℃
- Temperatur stability ±0.03℃
- LED Temperature display
- Heating capacity 1 kw
- Pump capacity flow rate 15 l/min
- Circulation capacity pressure 5.08 psi
- Ambient temperature 5 to 40℃
- Bath opening/bath depth (WxLxD) 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inch
- Filling volume 3.5 to 5 liter
- Weight 18.1 lbs
- Dimensions WxLxH 9.1 x 15 x 16.2 inch
- Included with each unit: 2 barbed fittings suitable for tubing 8 and 12 mm inner dia.
- Pump connections M16x1 male
- Cooling coil optional
- Bath cover optional